After reading through my answers, I'm quite amused. :P At times I'm quite deep...and at others I'm quite humorous...
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
01. The dark, or what I can't see in the dark...
02. Alarm clocks when they go off
03. My mom without coffee :P
THREE PEOPLE WHO MAKE ME LAUGH:
01. Danny, my brother
02. Brian, a friend
03. Earl, a friend (uncle of the above friend)
THREE THINGS I LOVE:
02. nature (especially in the spring)
THREE THINGS I HATE:
(I prefer "extremely dislike")
02. Inconsiderate and mean characteristics in people (no, I don't hate the people...just what they do)
03. The characteristics that define a "Puck Bunny" and the bad name that they give us good female hockey fans. Most guys now see the majority of us that way. It's sad...
THREE THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND:
02. My brother Danny (most of the time)
03. Football :P
THREE THINGS ON MY DESK:
01. Hand lotion from Bath & Body Works
02. Sea Mist soy candle
03. A bottle of Mountain Dew
THREE THINGS I'M DOING RIGHT NOW:
01. Typing (duh!)
02. Watching "NHL On the Fly"...Playoff post-game edition
03. Looking forward to game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals tomorrow...
THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
01. Learn at least one foreign language
02. Learn to play at least one instrument very well
03. Travel around Europe
THREE THINGS I CAN DO:
01. Sign language
02. Write poetry
03. cook and bake pretty well
THREE WAYS TO DESCRIBE MY PERSONALITY:
03. Forgiving...unless you're my sibling. :P LOL, I still forgive them...just not as easily. :P
THREE THINGS I CAN'T DO:
01. Squish bugs without cringing (and if they're big ones, I absolutely refuse)...I call my brother in for that. :P
02. Be away from the TV while a Pens or Blues game is on without being visibly distracted (unless I'm at the game, of course) :P
03. Sleep without music or in total darkness
THREE THINGS I THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO:
01. Josh Groban, Awake and Closer are the best, or, if you want the full effect, watch the Awake Live DVD
02. Natural running water, preferably a creek, with a slight breeze rustling the leaves on the trees, mixed with all of the other sounds and smells of nature in the spring. It's wonderful. :)
03. You're friends when they're going through tough times. Sometimes the thing that helps them the most is a friend who listens and cares.
THREE THINGS I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO EVER:
01. Someone who tells you that you're worthless. It's not true.
02. People who speak ill of those that you love or what you believe in. Don't allow it.03. A Columbus Blue Jackets broadcast. The announcers are way too biased. No one but their team matters. I understand that they should favor their team, but they take it too far.
THREE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FOODS:
Are you kidding?! :P
02. Chinese food...stir-frys, rice, egg rolls...yum
03. Mexican food...you can mix just about anything together and it's good. Wrap it up in a burrito or dip your tortilla chips in it. :P
THREE THINGS I'D LIKE TO LEARN:
LOL, I covered some of these already. :P I'll do smaller things here. :P
01. More HTML code
02. How to write shorthand
03. The finer points of photography
THREE BEVERAGES I DRINK REGULARLY:
Besides water? :P
01. Gatorade, especially Lemon Lime, Orange, and Lime
02. coffee, in some way...iced, mocha, English Toffee cappuccinos...
03. hot tea
04. Mountain Dew, especially Code Red
LOL, that's four...:P
THREE SHOWS I WATCHED WHEN I WAS A KID:
Ha, ha...this could be interesting. :P
01. I was told I watched Sesame Street as a really little kid.
02. Who didn't watch Barney? :P
03. Rainbow Brite
Again, if you haven't been tagged and want to be tagged...you're it. ;)